Sunday, December 5, 2010

To Hell and back ...





It's not the kind of weather to be haggling over merchandise in an out-of-doors market. Brrrrrrr! Better to pop into the nearest cosy cafe for brunch. That was this (Sunday) morning. I've never eaten a brie and asparagus omelette before. Nice. Alycat decided to try the Chelsea Square 24 hour diner down the street from where we're staying. I met her there afterwards, before we headed off to Soho for a sightsee. What a gem - think Pellegrino's. I haven't paid $1.50 for a mug of coffee in a very long time. I'm definitely going there for a smoked salmon bagel this week. The mode of transport of choice so far has been our own little feet and those terribly convenient yellow cabs. So easy to hail! 





































































1 comment:

  1. Love the pics you've put up. Keep having fun. Looking forward to hearing all about the trip when you get back. Love,

    deb xxx

    ReplyDelete